Bowling Schedule July and August
- Dimanche -Sunday closed covid
- Lundi -Monday closed covid
- Mardi-Tuesday closed covid
- Mercredi-Wed. closed covid
- Jeudi -Thurs. closed covid
- Vendredi-Frid. closed covid
- Samedi-Sat. closed covid
- (Les derniers clients seront servi jusqu’a l’heure de fermeture)
- (The last customers will be catered at closing hours)
- prop. (owners) Roy Rochette /Céline Malo
Sainte-Catherine Bowling Alley
Get a strike every time!!
If your idea of fun includes group outings, games, and a friendly challenge, then you can’t go wrong at Sainte-Catherine’s Le Riverain Bowling Alley, on Montreal’s South Shore.
Le Riverain Bowling Alley has been entertaining the young and old alike since 1987. With 20 alleys, the venue can accommodate up to 160 players. That’s a whole lot of fun! Besides our bowling facilities, we also have a reception room for rent, ideal for celebrating all kinds of events. The Riverain team also supports fund raising efforts, and is especially good at organising children’s birthday parties.
Optimal Playing Conditions
Fans of the game prefer Le Riverain Bowling Alley because it offers optimal playing conditions. For example, the superior quality of our alleys. We are very proud of the festive atmosphere in our establishment, and the always welcoming attitude of our staff.
Each week, Le Riverain hosts many leagues. In fact, 15 different leagues play here with us. Players vary in ages from 25 to 80. On weekends, our alleys are available for children and adults. Bowling fans come to us from Sainte-Catherine, Delson, Saint-Constant, Candiac, and many other municipalities on Montreal’s South Shore.